I’ve been shopping through Cashrewards and saving with every purchase I’ve made. I think you’ll like Cashrewards too because there is no smarter way to shop!
– Simply click the link below to sign up to Cashrewards.
– Click through to your favourite store. There are hundreds of well-known, reputable retailers on Cashrewards including Woolworths, ASOS, The Iconic, Dan Murphy’s, eBay, Expedia, Bonds, Myer and David Jones.
– You can combine Cashrewards with most sales, offers and coupon codes for even bigger savings. In fact, Cashrewards often has exclusive deals and promo codes for their members.
As an added bonus, if you join and start shopping through this referral, we’ll both earn $10!
How to Earn Cashback In-store with CASHREWARDS In-store Offers
- Make the connection. Click on the in-store tab on CASHREWARDS. You’ll find a range of stores that have In-store Offers.
- Seek and you shall find. Find your favourite stores and click on the “Link Your Card” button. After linking your card, you can go back to the store’s page and will be prompted to activate that offer. From the moment you have linked one or more cards, you can activate as many In-store Offers as you want.
- Always activate the offers before shopping. Make sure you always earn Cashback, ensure you always activate the In-store Offers on CASHREWARDS prior to making your purchases, we can’t track your Cashback if the offers haven’t been activated and you have used the linked card as a method of payment. And we want you earning and saving as much as possible!
- Shop as you normally would at the participating store. There’s no need for a special code, or to tell the salesperson anything – other than raving about it!
- Credit, please. Make sure you always select “credit” as your preferred method of payment to ensure your Cashback is processed.
- You’ll be notified. We’ll send you an email notification to let you know once the store has advised us of your purchase.
- Make the most out of rewards and loyalty programs. In-store Offers mean you will always earn Cashback for your purchases, even on top of store or credit rewards points so: it is savings on top of savings!
- Shopaholics take note. Always check the offer terms, as available In-store Offers will vary between retailers. Some retailer offers are restricted to a certain number of redemptions per member and other offers do not have a redemption limit.